Pages

Saturday, March 29, 2014

BAHASA INGGRIS BISNIS 2 - MY STORY

This my story when my college holidays, I and my friends went to Yogyakarta. That was our first time used the car to go to yogyakarta. We start from kalimalang university gunadarma at 08.00 am. I feel so amazing and happy because I can have fun my holiday with my friends. When on the way to yogyakarta we talk a lot each other about everything and joking with each other during the trip. On my way we meet with our other friends when we stop to eat at the rest area. They want to go Bandung.

When in yogyakarta, we came to Goa Pindul in Gunungkidul. It is an experience I will not forget it because it was the first time for me to live. The next time we come to Adem Mount Merapi Yogyakarta which is very cool natural attractions. The scenery is very beautiful when sunny weather on the way to Merapi. "The peak of Merapi" looks heroically to produce smoke that will not cease.

This holiday is the fondest memories that I will never forget and I and my friends are very happy over there. Yogyakarta since it is a place that I always wanted to visit with family or each other. I will find another beautiful place and make a story for it because I love traveling and road way as long as I can breathe in this world

BLUE         : Simple Present Tense

PURPLE      : Simple Past Tense

RED             : Simple Future

No comments:

Post a Comment