Pages

Sunday, June 22, 2014

My Goals After Graduation from The University Gunadarma

The goal of each student after graduating from college there are many different kinds there who want to open their own business, there are vendors who want to make, there is also a wish to work in a large company, there is a direct married and others. But if my own after I graduated from university Gunadarma. I want to be accepted in a large and reputable company. My parents also want me like that, working in a large company and have office there because if I worked there, maybe my life would be guaranteed.

But I do not want to hang up my life for the employees in the company. I think I will not always work because not everything I want for sure going to happen, I also must be able to anticipate most of the worst. I want to have my own business where I can customize my own work schedule and relax without having to pursue a target every day. Definitely more fun if my company is growing rapidly and become large companies. But it might be better if the company I was dealing with what I learned in college or in the work is that the science of economics accounting / management that I got during college not be in vain.

If I possessed more sustenance in this life journey, I wish to pass on S2 at top universities in Indonesia or overseas so that my work ethic and to support the more capable the company that I created in order the better. Then I also have a target to get married at the age of 27 years old and have 2 children that a male and a female.

No comments:

Post a Comment